Board and Committee
The Farm-to-Fork program relies on the invaluable support and insight of key farm-to-fork leaders from around the region. The committee members come from the food and agricultural industries, as well as the business community, and provide important guidance in shaping the Farm-to-Fork program.
Farm-to-Fork Steering Committee
The Farm-to-Fork steering committee is composed of farmers, produce distributors, educators, restaurateurs, non-profit leaders and and other individuals who are committed to seeing Farm-to-Fork flourish in the Sacramento region.
- Michael Bosworth | Next Generation Foods
- Tim Johnson | CA Rice Commission
- Stacey Kauffman | Entercom Communication
- Trish Kelly | Valley Vision
- Mary Kimball | Center for Land-Based Learning
- Chelsea Minor | Raley’s
- Kari Miskit | Visit Sacramento
- Patrick Mulvaney | Mulvaney’s B&L
- Diane Parro | City of Davis
- Meghan Phillips | Honey Agency
- Amber Scott | Food Literacy Center
- Mike Testa | Visit Sacramento
- Ben Thomas | Community Alliance with Family Farmers
- Michael Tuohy | Legends Hospitality
As a division of Visit Sacramento, a 501(c)(6), the Farm-to-Fork program is guided by Visit Sacramento’s dedicated volunteer board. The board represents all aspects of the tourism and hospitality industries’ most important stakeholders, including lodging, meeting facilities, attractions, restaurants, arts and culture, government, retail, sports and transportation.