Sacramento Farmers and Chefs presents our first “Eat & Greet” private dinner fundraiser
Sacramento Farmers and Chefs presents our first “Eat & Greet” private dinner fundraiser!
Join us for a special five-course meal and wine pairing featuring:
- Chef Aimal Formoli of Formoli’s Bistro.
- Chef Adam Schulze of The Waterboy.
- Winemaker Craig Haarmeyer of Revolution Wines.
- Culinary Arts Instructor Teresa Urkofsky and students from the Oak Cafe at ARC.
- Farmer Dylan Keith, Shannin Stein, and the crew at Feeding Crane Farms.
- Coffee Roaster Jason Griest of Old Soul Coffee.
This exclusive “Eat & Greet” dinner will raise funds for Sacramento Farmers and Chefs, a fine art documentary photography project highlighting the individuals responsible for the bountiful food culture of the Sacramento Valley. Enjoy this unique chance to mingle with these remarkable local food gurus. Chefs Formoli and Schulze are crafting a one of a kind menu featuring produce from Feeding Crane Farms, fish from Passmore Ranch & Sunh Fish, and meats from Reeds Gourmet Meat Co. Winemaker Craig Haarmeyer will pair each course with one of his wines. Dinner will be served in the shade of the tree-lined fields of the farm.
What to expect:
- Early birds can enjoy appetizers, drinks, and hay rides starting at 7:00pm.
- The five-course meal begins at 7:45pm.
- Get a chance to hear more about Sacramento Farmers and Chefs first hand from photographer Janine Mapurunga, our project founder.
- Coffee ninja Jason Griest will host a single cup Chemex pour over bar.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes suited for walking on the farm in summertime. This is a great chance to wear your favorite hat or go for that farmer’s tan!
- Cameras, appetites, bug spray, and enthusiasm welcome!