Consumer Wine Awards Looking for Judges
The Consumer Wine Awards organizers are now accepting applications for wine evaluators at their April competition, and no professional experience is needed. In fact, only wine novices may apply. Prospective evaluators can start the process by determining their “Vinotype” – which type of wine best suits their palates – and then fill out an application online. Once selected, evaluators will be part of the action at the Consumer Wine Awards judging on April 11.
In addition to tasting some of the region’s best wine, evaluators will receive:
- Free access to either the morning or afternoon wine tasting and seminar
- A signed copy of “Why You Like the Wines You Like” (by co-founder Tim Hanni)
- A myVinotype T-shirt
- Hotel discounts package if you are coming from out of town
- Discounted tickets to the June 6 “Grape Escape and CWA Awards Celebration,” with special Wine Evaluator badge
- Wine and winery tasting discounts and passes, and more!
But if you’re more of a wine lover than a judge, you can still join the action on April 11 and celebrate the varietals that make our region one of the best wine destinations in the world.
For more information, or to apply, visit consumerwineawards.com.