Looking to snag a public ticket to the 2019 Tower Bridge Dinner? Here are the details:
Registration for Visit Sacramento’s random drawing for the chance to purchase two public tickets to the 2019 Tower Bridge Dinner (set for Sept. 29) is open now and closes at 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 14, 2019.
Here’s how the random drawing works:
- From now through 11 p.m. on July 14, 2019, interested parties can register for the chance to be randomly selected to purchase two public tickets to the 2019 Tower Bridge Dinner on Sept. 29.
- Interested parties must register for the chance to purchase two tickets.
- Only one registration will be accepted per email address, or per entrant, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries submitted by the same entrant will be void.
- Note – All registered entrants will be required to provide a valid credit card number and to accept the specified fees and charges for the cost ($465) of two public tickets to the 2019 Tower Bridge Dinner.
- Credit card information is required at the time of entry, but cards will not be charged unless the person’s name is drawn, at which point they will be charged the full price of two tickets. All entrants will be added to the “wait list” until the drawing.
- On Monday, July 15, 2019, Visit Sacramento’s ticketing partners at Webconnex will randomly select 2019 Tower Bridge Dinner guests from the entrant list, and at that point, only those selected will have their credit cards charged for the full cost of two tickets. Please note that the notification will come from Visit Sacramento.
- Once all tickets are sold, all entrants will be notified by Visit Sacramento.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.Register for Drawing