Visit Sacramento is committed to a safe celebration.
To ensure that the Farm-to-Fork events can safely move forward, all staff, vendors and attendees (ages 12+) will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test conducted within 72 hours of the event you are attending.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You can easily obtain and provide a digital copy of your California vaccination record with just a few steps at https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/.
- To find a vaccination site near you, please visit https://myturn.ca.gov/ or call your local county department of public health, or your health provider.
- All unvaccinated guests (ages 12+) must provide proof of a negative test prior to entry. The test must be conducted within 72 hours of event attendance.
- To find a testing location in Sacramento, please visit Sacramento County’s Testing Sites.
- Photos of your COVID-19 vaccination card or your negative test results are permitted. Please be prepared to show some form of I.D.
- Masks are recommended, but not required, per state guidelines.
- No cash will be accepted at beverage ticket booths. Payments can be made by card only.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people gather and you understand that no precautions can fully eliminate the risk of exposure. By attending the Farm-to-Fork events, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks and liability related to exposure to COVID-19, which may include severe illness and death.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the Farm-to-Fork events you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the Farm-to-Fork Events , you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled anywhere (including any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being) subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected].