2018 Tower Bridge Dinner Public Tickets
Individuals looking to purchase public tickets to the 2018 Tower Bridge Dinner must enter a random drawing.
Here’s how the random drawing works:
- From 1:30 p.m. on July 16, 2018 through 11 p.m. on July 22, 2018, you can register for the chance to be randomly selected to purchase two public tickets to the 2018 Tower Bridge Dinner on Sept. 30, 2018. You must purchase two tickets.
- Only one registration will be accepted per email address, or per entrant regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries submitted by the same entrant will be void.
- Note – New this year, all registered entrants will be required to provide a valid credit card number and to accept the cost ($465 total, which includes a $15 processing fee) of two public tickets to the 2018 Tower Bridge Dinner. Credit card information is required at the time of entry, but your card will not be charged unless your name is drawn, at which point you will be charged the full price of two tickets. You will be added to the “wait list” until the drawing.
- On July 23, our ticketing partners at Webconnex will randomly select 2018 Tower Bridge Dinner guests from the entrant list, and at that point, only those selected will have their credit cards charged for the full cost of two tickets. Please note that the notification will come from Visit Sacramento. On your credit card statement, these charges will show up as “WPY-Visit Sacramento.”
- If your form of payment is declined at the time of purchase, another random winner will be selected.
- Once all tickets are sold, all entrants will be notified by Visit Sacramento.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.