Register Your Restaurant
Farm-to-Fork Restaurant Weeks is a celebration of the region’s premiere dining destinations, in addition to the bounty of seasonal ingredients found within a 150-mile radius of the downtown core. The 10-day event will showcase the Sacramento region as the culinary powerhouse that it is, with area restaurants hosting special events, menus and opportunities to meet the farmers, winemakers and brewers who make Sacramento America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital.
Locals and visitors will have the opportunity to select from a variety of dynamic dining events, with plenty of options at every price point and style of cuisine. The dining options will span Sacramento’s downtown core, as well as other regional spots including Roseville, El Dorado Hills, Lodi, Folsom, Davis, West Sacramento, Elk Grove and more.
Farm-to-Fork Restaurant Weeks is produced by the California Restaurant Association Sacramento Chapter. A portion of all proceeds made during the 10-day event will be donated to ProStart powered by CRA Foundation.
September 8-17, 2017
Restaurant Participation Criteria:
- Designated menu or highlighted menu item or menu items with “Farm-to-Fork” labeling
- A minimum of 50% of the highlighted menu items ingredients must be sourced within 150 miles of Sacramento
- Provide visible listings(s) of suppliers, farmers, growers, ranchers, etc. on menu or have readily available to share with diners during Restaurant Weeks event.
- Donate $100 per location to the beneficiary ProStart powered by CRA Foundation upon registering for Restaurant Week
- Contribution of $200 per location upon registration to the CRA to assist with event coordination and marketing costs for Restaurant Week
- This event is open to all participants, both CRA members and non-members. There is no membership requirement to participate.
For More Information Contact: