The Farm-to-Fork Program is here to share your stories with the local community and beyond. We’re also dedicated to creating events and interactive experiences that allow our residents and visitors to learn more about the Sacramento region’s food and agriculture. So, wondering how we can work together? A few places to start:
- Share Your News With Us: If you’re a farmer, rancher, restaurateur, chef or like-minded organization with a Farm-to-Fork story to tell, we want to hear it. We’re always looking for information to include in our newsletter, on our social media channels or with the media. Please contact Public Relations Director Kari Miskit at [email protected] with your details.
- Be a Part of Our Events: From the September Farm-to-Fork Celebration to other festivities throughout the year, the Farm-to-Fork Program hosts several events that showcase our food and agriculture. If you think you’d be a good fit as a vendor or exhibitor, please contact Events Manager Sidney Scheideman at [email protected] to learn more.
- Join the Discussion: Farm-to-Fork hosts quarterly stakeholder meetings for interested parties to come and hear what’s going on with the program. Attending our ongoing speakers series is another great way to stay informed.
- Invite Us Over – If you’re looking for guest speakers to talk about America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital and our regional program, we might be just who you’re looking for. Send speaker inquiries to coordinator Alejandra Rubio at [email protected]
- Become a Sponsor: If you’re looking for ways for your business to get more involved with the Farm-to-Fork Program, let’s get together. Contact Director of Partnership Joe Klegseth at [email protected] – we’re excited to work with you!