Press and News
Media Relations Contact:
Director of Public Relations
Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau
Find out what’s cooking in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital!
- Farm-to-Fork Relaunches farmtofork.com
- Raise a Pint in Sacramento
- Farm-to-Fork Celebration 2015
- Farmers Markets in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
- A Farm-to-Fork Twist on Room Service
- Explore California’s Hidden Wine Country
- Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau Cements Commitment to Farm-to-Fork with New Hires
- SCVB Luanches New Farm-to-Fork Volunteer Program
- Delicious Wedding Options Abound in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
Electronic Press Kit
Download our media kit for story ideas and more information on what makes the Sacramento region America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital.
- Fast Facts About America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
- Celebrate Farm-to-Fork, Sacramento Style
- Sacramento Farm-to-Fork Adventures, Get a taste of the region’s culinary scene!
When supporting America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital, we ask you to please keep a few things in mind:
- Use only the high-resolution logos provided, properly scaled and unedited without changes to color, verbiage, font or graphics
- Always maintain the registered mark ®
- If you have questions as to whether the logo or phrase is appropriate for what you’re intending, please feel free to contact any of the SCVB team listed below to discuss further. You can email Sonya Bradley at [email protected]
or Nicole Rogers at [email protected].