Press and News
Media Relations Contact:
Director of Public Relations
Find out what’s cooking in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital!
- Farm-to-Fork Relaunches farmtofork.com
- Raise a Pint in Sacramento
- Farm-to-Fork Celebration 2015
- Farmers Markets in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
- A Farm-to-Fork Twist on Room Service
- Explore California’s Hidden Wine Country
- Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau Cements Commitment to Farm-to-Fork with New Hires
- SCVB Luanches New Farm-to-Fork Volunteer Program
- Delicious Wedding Options Abound in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
Electronic Press Kit
Download our media kit for story ideas and more information on what makes the Sacramento region America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital.
- Fast Facts About America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
- Celebrate Farm-to-Fork, Sacramento Style
- Sacramento Farm-to-Fork Adventures, Get a taste of the region’s culinary scene!
When supporting America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital, we ask you to please keep a few things in mind:
- Use only the high-resolution logos provided, properly scaled and unedited without changes to color, verbiage, font or graphics
- Always maintain the registered mark ®
- If you have questions as to whether the logo or phrase is appropriate for what you’re intending, please contact Visit Sacramento Chief Marketing Officer Sonya Bradley at [email protected]